By entering the amusement park, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The amusement park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The amusement park is not responsible for any injuries or accidents that may occur on the premises.
- Rides and attractions may be closed for maintenance or other reasons without prior notice.
- Height, weight, and age restrictions apply to some rides and attractions.
- Guests with certain medical conditions or disabilities may not be able to participate in some rides and attractions.
- Food and drinks purchased inside the amusement park may not be brought outside the premises.
- Guests must follow all safety guidelines and instructions provided by amusement park staff.
- The amusement park reserves the right to refuse admission or remove guests from the premises without refund for any reason, including but not limited to unruly behavior.
- Guests grant permission to the amusement park to use any photographs or videos taken of them during their visit for promotional purposes.
- Any disputes or claims arising from your visit to the amusement park shall be governed by the laws of the state in which the amusement park is located.