Do's and Don'ts
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Stay with your group or family
- Be respectful of other guests
- Have fun!
- Run, dive or jump into pools
- Leave young children unattended
- Bring glass containers or any sharp objects
- Smoke in non-designated areas
- Use offensive language or gestures
- Disobey lifeguard instructions
Following these guidelines will help ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience at the water and amusement park.